Reykjavik Whale Watching
Whale watching, straight out of the Reykjavík harbour.
Experience one of the most popular day trips Iceland has to offer with our spectacular whale watching tour. Departing two times a day from the harbour we will take you on a 3 hour trip into the bay.
All year you’ll be able to spot many types of whales by the Reykjavík coast. Minke/humpback whales, dolphins and harbor porpoises are a few the species we often find when we sail.
Furthermore the ticket provides you free admission to the museum WHALES OF ICELAND.
Here you will be able to carry on your whale adventures and enjoy the various exhibits.
- Experienced, professional guides
- Warm flotation overalls
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Snacks and beverages for sale on board
- Pickup is available for extra charge
- 3 hours whale watching tour
- Seasickness tablets available
What do I need to bring
We recommend wearing good footwear and warm clothing.Bring your camera too.
Organized by: Reykjavik Sailors